if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
does god punish or reward us with love?
愛,是上帝用來懲罰我們的還是獎賞我們的呢?
love your neighbor, but don't get caught.
愛你的鄰家女孩吧,但注意不要被逮着了。
i love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation.
我喜愛這樣的一隻手,它的力度讓我有幾分感覺的手。
the way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
珍愛一切的好辦法是:意識到你可能會失去它。
love is like quicksilver in the hand. leave the fingers open and it stays. clutch it, and it darts away.
愛就像是握在手裏的水銀,把手指張開,它好好的呆在那裏,要是你緊緊抓着,它反而溜走了。
look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味着什麼。
distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
i need him like i need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裏的藤蔓。
if i know what love is, it is because of you.
因爲你,我懂得了愛。